Monday, October 12, 2020

Two more purchases 

  Here are two more purchases that I believe will be great.
The first one is True Metal paints

I have bought brass, copper and steel to use on my BR86 and BR52 locomotives, especially the pipework on the boiler backhead. Yes I have not actually used them yet but I believe you paint it on and then buff the paint to a bright finish, well here's hoping.

The second purchase was as a result of watching too much youtube, I was watching a fellow's build log of his 1:200 Nichimo Yamamato , a huge huge model and when he got around to painting it he recommended using  Gaianotes black surface primer. Well would you believe Metro Hobbies stocks it so I now have a bottle. Of course i have not used it yet but most certainly will. 





David



No comments:

Post a Comment